Buying a new home may be the biggest investment you'll ever make. This process can quickly become overwhelming. While the home you have your heart set on may appear to be just what you're looking for, how can you be sure there aren't potentially serious unknown defects which can make your investment in your future a costly one. Having your new property professionally inspected by Copper Home Inspection, Inc. as early as possible in the purchasing process can save you thousands of dollars on items which you may be able to have the seller or builder correct.
Our Standard Home Inspection examines each of the following components:
- Structural Components - foundation, walls, trusses/rafters, truss plates, etc.
- Exterior - walks, driveways, walls, windows, doors, trim, fascia, flashing, roofing, decks, balconies, grading, drainage, etc.
- Plumbing Systems - water supply systems including all fixtures and faucets, water heaters, drain/waste systems, etc.
- Electrical - electrical panels, outlets, polarity, grounding, ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI), wiring, etc.
- Interior - walls, trim, ceilings, floors, cabinets, stairs, railings, etc.
- Appliances - washer, dryer, dishwasher, range, cook top, ventilation hood, microwave oven, disposal. etc.
- Attic - ventilation, water penetration, insulation, trusses/rafters, etc.
- Heating and Air Conditioning Components - condensing units, air handlers, ducts, condensate drain lines, thermostats, humidistats, etc.
Other optional services:
- Radon Gas Testing
- Carbon Monoxide Testing
Before you close on your Dream Home, call us today at 716-432-1287 for a complete, expert home inspection.